Kear Solutions Donates Household Cleaning to Cancer Patients
By Lucy Lee
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LOCAL COMPANY MAKING A DIFFERENCE
Hauppauge, NY – June 7, 2022 – Kear Solutions, Inc. has partnered with Cleaning for a Reason, a nonprofit providing free home cleaning to cancer patients. Owner Kenia Osorio-Wellington is committed to making a difference for families in the community and wants to extend their reach to helping cancer patients.
“Donating our cleaning services is both an honor and a privilege, especially to cancer patients and their families going through a hard season in their lives,” said Osorio-Wellington. “Keeping a clean and clutter-free home can be difficult in the best of times, let alone when you’re going through cancer treatment, surgery, or hospice care. The gift of a clean home is about so much more than just a cleaning. While cancer can be isolating, our visits are eagerly anticipated as they provide support and connection at a time when it’s most needed. We are impacting lives one toilet and one conversation at a time!”
Through partnership with Cleaning for a Reason, Kear Solutions supports two cancer patients’ homes per month for two consecutive months free of charge. This is an ongoing service to patients residing in Nassau County and Suffolk County.
About Kear Solutions, Inc.
Established in 2018, Kear Solutions is a family owned/operated and minority and woman owned (MWBE) certified commercial and residential cleaning company.
“We are committed to solving people’s cleaning problems,” said owner Kenia Osorio-Wellington. We’ll talk through what you need, discuss your budget, and come up with custom cleaning services solutions. We bring more than 15 years of cleaning experience to the table and our mission is the impact the communities we serve by giving back the gift of time and cleanliness.”
The company and owner are committed to professional development:
• Won a pitch competition at Hofstra University Business Program
• In 2021, was awarded as startup business of the year by the Long Island Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
• In 2020, was awarded as the business person of the year by the Nassau Council of Chambers of Commerce
• Alumni of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses at La Guardia Community College.
• Alumni of Ascend Long Island
• Alumni of NY PACE
• Alumni of EAC (Entrepreneurship Assistance Center) Program at Hofstra University
• Member of the Long Island Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
• Board Member of Winds of Hope an organization working with community leaders to elevate them to new heights.
• Association with ISSA and ARCSI, The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association and the Association of Residential Cleaners
To learn more about this company, go kearsolutions.com.
About Cleaning for a Reason
Cleaning for a Reason partners with more than 1,200 residential cleaners throughout the United States and Canada to offer free house cleaning to any household battling cancer. Since 2006, the nonprofit and its partners have donated more than $15.2 million in services, helping more than 45,000 cancer patients. In 2017, Cleaning for a Reason was adopted by ISSA Charities, the charitable arm of ISSA, The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association. To learn more about Cleaning for a Reason and to apply for free house cleaning, see cleaningforareason.org.