FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Joe Vanden Plas, Editorial Director (414) 940-8660 email@example.com
MADISON, WI—In Business magazine has announced the members of its 2020 40 Under 40 class. The annual program honors 40 of the most successful and civic-minded young professionals under the age of 40 in the Greater Madison area.
“The 40 Under 40 is a celebration of some of the brightest and most driven young professionals that the Greater Madison business community has to offer, and we are excited to recognize our 20th class in 2020,” said In Business magazine Publisher Jon Konarske. “I continue to be amazed at the impact that these individuals have already had – both in their careers and within the community, and look forward to watching as they continue to leave their marks for many years to come.”
Selected from nearly 150 applications, the members of the 20th annual 40 Under 40 will be recognized in the March 2020 issue of In Business magazine and honored at a networking reception on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at The Madison Club.
2020 40 Under 40 Honorees
• Kenneth M. Albridge, III, partner, Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
• Stacy A. Alexejun, partner, Quarles & Brady LLP
• Theresa Balsiger, director of candidate relations, Carex Consulting Group
• Gregory Banks, vice president of commercial payment solutions, Wisconsin Bank & Trust (Subsidiary of Heartland Financial)
• Laura Barnard, owner, Grakei Maids LLC
• Daniel Bertelson, owner, Re/Max Preferred
• Sarah Best, CEO, Sarah Best Strategy
• Chase Brieman, senior vice president, CBRE Inc.
• Conor Caloia, COO and owner, Forward Madison FC
• Dan Carey, vice president of commercial lending, McFarland State Bank
• Nicole Cuellar, senior project manager, CG Schmidt Inc.
• George Cullen, vice president, JP Cullen
• Matthew Cuplin, president and certified financial planner, Midwest Financial Group
• Kelly Dolphin, vice president of finance and controller, Gordon Flesch Co. Inc.
• Molly Gallmeier, vice president of business development, Talavant, Inc.
• Megan Hanuszczak, executive director, Midwest Horse Fair
• Jen Heller, founder and owner, Jenerate Wellness LLC
• Anthony Hudson, vice president and managing director, BMO Wealth Management | Private Bank
• Sara Klemme, president, Madison Festivals Inc.
• Diamond McKenna, COO, Diamond Assets LLC
• Myra McNair, executive director, Anesis Center for Marriage and Family Therapy
• Ronak Mehta, founder and CEO, Nerdbugs
• Katie Michel, president, CEO and managing partner, Orange Shoe Personal Fitness
• Nick Myers, founder and CEO, RedFox AI
• An Nguyen, assistant director of lending, Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corp. (WWBIC)
• Matthew Pletzer, Founder & CEO, Lift Consulting LLC
• Corinn Ploessl, organizational events manager, Destination Madison
• Maggie Premo, attorney and shareholder, Neider & Boucher S.C.
• Layla Qarout, designer II, ERDMAN Company
• Summer Rector, vice president of human resources consulting – QTI Consulting, The QTI Group
• Sara Redford, vice president of procurement, WPS Health Solutions
• Kurt D. Rose, human resources recruitment and retention specialist, University of Wisconsin—Madison School of Education
• Haley Saalsaa Miller, agency relations coordinator, AVID Risk Solutions Inc.
• Megan Sollenberger, benefits lead, Epic Systems Corp.
• Tammy Steller, senior project manager, TASC (Total Administrative Services Corp.)
• Greg Stilson, head of global innovation, American Printing House for the Blind
• Austin Streeper, financial advisor and principal, North Star Resource Group
• Benjamin L Swanson, business banking officer, State Bank of Cross Plains
• Alex Vitanye, manager of business development, Badger Sports Properties
• Taralinda Willis, co-founder and CEO, Curate
About In Business Magazine
In Business magazine is the premier business-to-business publication in the Greater Madison region, celebrating 43 years of editorial excellence and advertiser loyalty. Its nationally acclaimed editorial department covers news, analysis, and in-depth profiles of the companies and people influencing the business community. In addition to the monthly print magazine, In Business publishes a website (IBMadison.com) and a twice-weekly Ezine. The publication also hosts 15 business events annually, including presentations, awards programs, networking events, and an annual business expo.